Mrs. Bledsoe's 4th Grade Class

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week of November 2, 2009

Reading- This unit we are reading Nate Saint (who was a missionary in Ecuador) as a class (instead of having 3 groups reading different books). We will be working on this throughout the month of November. The grades that will come from our Nate Saint unit will be: a vocabulary test, an AR (on the computer) Nate Saint test, an Ecuador folder, and a completion grade (their SPECS Log, did they complete their assigned work for each day). We will have an Ecudorian lunch on Nov. 24. More information to come.

Math- Ch. 9 Test Thurs. We will begin Ch. 10 on Fri.

English- We are starting Ch. 6 this week. Ch. 6 Test Thurs. Nov. 12.

Social Studies- Ch. 2 Test Fri.

Spelling- Lesson 13 Test Fri.

Bible- John 3:17 Test Thurs.

Bible Class- Quiz on Acts chapters 9 and 11-12 Thurs.

Phonics- Pg. 55-60 due Tues. Nov. 10.

Book Report due Fri.

Spelling Bee for grades 4-8 is Friday. Our class participants are Caroline and Kacie!

No school on Monday, November 9.

Missions Project due Wed. Nov. 18 (information will be in Wed. folders).

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley Bledsoe. I grew up in Memphis, TN with my incredible parents and brother. I started going to school at SBEC in the 2nd grade, and graduated there in 2003. I went to Northwest and then to the University of Mississippi where I graduated in 2007. I got married in June of 2006 to an amazing guy, Jordan, who is a civil engineer. We love to travel and have been to several awesome places! This is my 3rd year to teach 4th grade at SBEC. I enjoy working with kids...there is always something new and fun happening each day. My husband and I are members of LHBC where we are very involved.

Followers