Mrs. Bledsoe's 4th Grade Class

Monday, April 19, 2010

Week of April 19, 2010

Reading- We are working on unit, Fact and Opinion. The students have their pattern statement, process questions, and visual tool in their pink folder. They should be memorizing them. The books the students are reading are either "Inventing the Future: A Photobiography," "Click! A Story about George Eastman," or "Walking the Road to Freedom." Our Vocabulary Test will be Wed. April 28, and our Skills and Performance Tests will be Thurs. April 29.

Math- We started Ch. 18 today. Ch. 18 Quiz Tues. April 27. The student also have flash cards for this chapter. They should be studying them.

English- We started Ch. 14 today. Ch. 14 Test will be Wed. April 28.

Social Studies- Midwest States and Capitals Test Tues. April 27. The students must know where the state is located and how to spell each state and capital. We began Ch. 9 today (no chapter tests this nine weeks).

Spelling- Lesson 32 Test Fri.

Bible Verse- 2 Timothy 3:17 Test Thurs. The students must say the NT books of the Bible by April 22.

Phonics- Pg. 156-160 due Mon. April 26.

Walk-a-thon is TOMORROW! The students should wear their red class t-shirt, uniform bottoms, and TENNIS SHOES!

1 comment:

  1. Your school allows you guys to incorporate the bible into your lessons? That is great! They dont do that around here where I am from. I wish they did tho. write me bak on my blog page...fast100xpps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

-

About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley Bledsoe. I grew up in Memphis, TN with my incredible parents and brother. I started going to school at SBEC in the 2nd grade, and graduated there in 2003. I went to Northwest and then to the University of Mississippi where I graduated in 2007. I got married in June of 2006 to an amazing guy, Jordan, who is a civil engineer. We love to travel and have been to several awesome places! This is my 3rd year to teach 4th grade at SBEC. I enjoy working with kids...there is always something new and fun happening each day. My husband and I are members of LHBC where we are very involved.

Followers