Mrs. Bledsoe's 4th Grade Class

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week of September 8, 2009

Reading- We are beginning Unit 2, Main Idea and Supporting Details. The students have received a copy of the new pattern statement, process questions, and visual tool. They should begin memorizing these. They will be on their tests at the end of the Unit.

Math- We are working on Ch. 3 this week. Ch. 3 Test will be on Thursday, September 17. We are having our first addition timed test on Tuesday. Each student who does not make a 100 will take it again on Thursday. I will take the students' highest score.

English- We will finish Ch. 2 this week and have our test on Thursday.

Science- We are working on Ch. 4 this week. Ch. 4 Test will be on Tuesday, September 15.

Spelling- Lesson 4 Test will be on Thursday this week since the students will not be here on Friday.

Bible Verse- Romans 10:13 Test Thursday.

Phonics- pg. 21-24 due Monday, September 14.

Book Report- The students are suppose to have a chapter book that they are reading. I am going to send home the paper (we are going to create a sandwich) in the Wednesday folders. The directions are very clearly stated on the sandwich sheets.

No school Friday- Parent Teacher Conferences

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley Bledsoe. I grew up in Memphis, TN with my incredible parents and brother. I started going to school at SBEC in the 2nd grade, and graduated there in 2003. I went to Northwest and then to the University of Mississippi where I graduated in 2007. I got married in June of 2006 to an amazing guy, Jordan, who is a civil engineer. We love to travel and have been to several awesome places! This is my 3rd year to teach 4th grade at SBEC. I enjoy working with kids...there is always something new and fun happening each day. My husband and I are members of LHBC where we are very involved.

Followers