Mrs. Bledsoe's 4th Grade Class

Monday, September 28, 2009

Week of September 28, 2009

Reading- We are finishing Unit 2, Main Idea and Supporting Details, this week. The students have a copy of the pattern statement, process questions, and visual tool in their reading folder. They should have these memorized. Vocabulary Test will be Thursday, October 1, and Skills and Performance Tests will be Friday, October 2.

Math- Ch. 4 Test will be Thursday, October 1. Start practicing multiplication and division facts.

English- We are starting Ch.4 this week. Ch. 4 Test will be on Wednesday, October 7. The students should be memorizing all of the prepositions found on pg. 100. They must say these to me by Friday, October 2.

Science- Ch. 11 Test Wednesday, September 30.

Spelling- Lesson 7 Test Friday. This is the last one for this 1st nine weeks.

Bible Verse- Hebrews 10:25a Test Wednesday. Bible Class- Test is on Monday, October 5.

Phonics- pg. 37-41 due Monday, October 5.

Journals #1-10 are due Wednesday. The list is posted on the board at school.

Library- Don’t forget to practice reading your Easy Book so you will be ready to read to the kindergarden students on Friday. You must bring the book Friday or you will not be able to read to a student.

Fall Break- October 8-12!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley Bledsoe. I grew up in Memphis, TN with my incredible parents and brother. I started going to school at SBEC in the 2nd grade, and graduated there in 2003. I went to Northwest and then to the University of Mississippi where I graduated in 2007. I got married in June of 2006 to an amazing guy, Jordan, who is a civil engineer. We love to travel and have been to several awesome places! This is my 3rd year to teach 4th grade at SBEC. I enjoy working with kids...there is always something new and fun happening each day. My husband and I are members of LHBC where we are very involved.

Followers