Mrs. Bledsoe's 4th Grade Class

Monday, October 5, 2009

Reading- We are starting unit 3, cause and effect. We are going over our new pattern statement, process questions, and visual tool. We will practice some this week and begin reading our novels after fall break. The students should being memorizing the pattern statement, process questions, and visual tool. They will be tested on this at the end of the unit.

Math- Practice multiplication facts.

English- Ch. 4 Test Wednesday.

Science- We are finished with science until after Christmas break. We are starting Social Studies Ch. 1 Lesson 1 this week and will continue with social studies until Christmas.

Spelling- I will send the 2nd nine weeks list home in the Wednesday folders.

Bible Verse- I will send the 2nd nine weeks Bible verses home in the Wednesday folders.

Phonics- None.

Have a wonderful Fall Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley Bledsoe. I grew up in Memphis, TN with my incredible parents and brother. I started going to school at SBEC in the 2nd grade, and graduated there in 2003. I went to Northwest and then to the University of Mississippi where I graduated in 2007. I got married in June of 2006 to an amazing guy, Jordan, who is a civil engineer. We love to travel and have been to several awesome places! This is my 3rd year to teach 4th grade at SBEC. I enjoy working with kids...there is always something new and fun happening each day. My husband and I are members of LHBC where we are very involved.

Followers