Mrs. Bledsoe's 4th Grade Class

Monday, March 22, 2010

Reading- We are beginning our next unit, Comparison and Contrast. The students have their new pattern statement, process questions, and visual tool in their pink folder. They should be memorizing them. The books the students will be reading are either "Blue Jasmine," Baseball Fever," or "A Week in the Woods." Our Vocabulary Test will be Thurs. April 8, and our Skills and Performance Tests will be Fri. April 9.

Math- Ch. 21 Test Wed. Then we will begin Ch. 22 on Thurs.

English- Ch. 12 Test tomorrow. Then we will be working on writing. Our writing assessment will be Tues. March 30 from 8:45-9:45 and Wed. March 31 from 11:45-12:45. Please make sure your child does not miss these days.

Social Studies- We will work on Ch. 6 this week (We will not have any chapter test this nine weeks. Our tests will be on the states and capitals.) Southeast states and capitals test will be Tues. April 6. The students must know where the states are located and how to spell the states and capitals correctly (a map will go home tomorrow). State float is due Thurs. April 1 (an email was sent home before spring break about this and a note will be going home in this weeks Wed. folder)

Spelling- Lesson 29 Test Fri.

Bible Verse- Galatians 5:25 Test Thurs.

Phonics- Pg. 133-138 due Mon. March 29

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley Bledsoe. I grew up in Memphis, TN with my incredible parents and brother. I started going to school at SBEC in the 2nd grade, and graduated there in 2003. I went to Northwest and then to the University of Mississippi where I graduated in 2007. I got married in June of 2006 to an amazing guy, Jordan, who is a civil engineer. We love to travel and have been to several awesome places! This is my 3rd year to teach 4th grade at SBEC. I enjoy working with kids...there is always something new and fun happening each day. My husband and I are members of LHBC where we are very involved.

Followers