Mrs. Bledsoe's 4th Grade Class

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week of March 8, 2010

Reading- We are finishing the unit, Drawing Conclusions. The students have their pattern statement, process questions, and visual tool in their pink folder. They should memorize them. The books the students are reading are either "Loser," Afternoon of the Elves," or "My Brother Made Me Do It." The Vocabulary Test will be March 11, and the Skills and Performance Tests will be March 12. This will be our last unit before Spring Break.

Math- We are working on Ch. 21, but we will not have time to test on it before Spring Break. Ch. 21 Test will be either Tuesday, March 23 or Wednesday, March 24.

English- We are working on Ch. 12, but we will not have time to test on it before Spring Break. Ch. 12 Test will be Tuesday, March 23.

Science- We are reading and studying Ch. 15 this week, but we will not have a test on it.

Spelling- None this week.

Bible Verse- None this week.

Phonics- None this week.

Book Report- The students should finish reading their book report book by Wednesday, March 10. We will be doing all the work in class this time for their book report.

Spring Pictures- We have our Spring Pictures this Wednesday at 10:30. The students should wear nice clothes. They may NOT wear jeans and t-shirts.
Math Pie Day- On Friday, we will be having a picnic in our classroom. The pizza will be provided, but each student needs to bring a drink and beach towel. Information will be sent home in the Wednesday folders about this.
Spring Break- March 15-19

No comments:

Post a Comment

-

About Me

My photo
My name is Ashley Bledsoe. I grew up in Memphis, TN with my incredible parents and brother. I started going to school at SBEC in the 2nd grade, and graduated there in 2003. I went to Northwest and then to the University of Mississippi where I graduated in 2007. I got married in June of 2006 to an amazing guy, Jordan, who is a civil engineer. We love to travel and have been to several awesome places! This is my 3rd year to teach 4th grade at SBEC. I enjoy working with kids...there is always something new and fun happening each day. My husband and I are members of LHBC where we are very involved.

Followers